This description assumes that you have a lift ticket for Eldora:
- Ride the Corona Lift in the back at Eldora
- Head out the gate at the top of Corona Lift
- Follow the Pipeline Ascent - Corona Lift to Arestua Hut
for about 1 mile
- Looking out right you'll see a high point above Lost Lake
, this is the drop point. Getting through the woods is always an adventure
- There are 3 ski Lines (Left-Members only, Middle-Left Chute, Right-Right Chute)
PLEASE USE CAUTION SKIING THESE LINES
- Right Chute rarely can be skied to the Lake, about 1/2 way down, it is best to traverse through the rocks to the lower Left Chute
- After the traverse head to the right side and back right corner of the Lake (Warm Spring on right side of Lake, be careful to no get wet)
- Remove Skis, at this point there is a summer trail to follow here leaving the lake, head up to the top and slightly head left.
- With skis back on ski down toward the large boulder, head right.
- You are now on the traverse back to Eldora, via the Lower Moose Glades
- If you are doing this correctly, you can basically traverse all the way back to Corona Lift without much effort or removal of skis.
There is a convenient gate back into the resort located just before the lift.