Powder Project Logo

Gene Kemp

Traveler (over 90% of the time) / Cypress, TX (where I reside the other 10%)
39 years old · Male

Member Since
Jun 21, 2017
Last Visit: Dec 27, 2020
0 Points Details

Other Interests
Anything outdoors on land and water: hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, water sports (kayaking, rafting, boating etc.), free-dive spearfishing, skiing (resort & BC), and most importantly, traveling both nationally and internationally.


Trail Favorites List View All 11

2.3 mi 3.8 km Baldy Ascent
Easy/Intermediate
Breckenridge, CO
Easy/Intermediate
Breckenridge, CO 14 
2.1 mi 3.5 km Lincoln Amphitheater Ascent
Difficult
Breckenridge, CO
Difficult
Breckenridge, CO
0.6 mi 0.9 km Mt. Victoria - The J Chute
Difficult
Frisco, CO
Difficult
Frisco, CO
2.1 mi 3.3 km Silver Couloir
Difficult
Silverthorne, CO
Difficult
Silverthorne, CO 16 
4.0 mi 6.5 km Twenty-Five Short
Intermediate
Jackson, WY
Intermediate
Jackson, WY 11 

Check-Ins

None yet. Use check-ins to keep track of ascents you've done.

Where Gene Skis

Zoom in to see details
Map Key