Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Powder Project Logo

Looking for partners to explore Frontrange mountains and beyond

Original Post
Bj√∂rn Verduijn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all

I am a Scotland-based, Dutch ski-mountaineer and skyrunner, and will be in Colorado from the end of Jan to the start of March. I am keen to explore as much of the Rockies as possible, either by skimo or running, and hook up with as many fellow skimo and running partners along the way as possible.

Apart from the first few days, my itinerary is pretty flexible and open to suggestions. I am thinking of heading to the Arapahoe area on Jan 28th to start exploring the Front Range initially, and gradually make my way further into the mountains from there.

I am keen to get in touch with anyone that would be interested in going out, either backcountry skiing, ski-mountaineering, running/scrambling, mountaineering, etc. Either big mountain days or just skimo training in the resorts. I am pretty fit and competent, but don't mind going out with people of different abilities. So if anyone is free and keen, especially mid-week, let me know !

Kind regards,

Bjorn

J.R. Berry · · SCL utahl · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Bjorn,  

Would love to get out and ski some backcountry some time in the next few days. Im new to touring so like to stay on a more conservative angle. I would say I'm fairly fit and have my gear dialed in.  Im living outta of my van so I'm very mobile and my schedule is wide open.  Currently in Denver, just call or txt 5One3-37Eight-Three034

Best

JR

Nick MB · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Bjorn and JR,

I'm down in Grand Lake and have a pretty flexible schedule for weekdays. This is my second season touring, so likewise more keen on the conservative angles (<30). I'm fairly fit, work in the outdoor industry, and have my WFR and AIARE L1. I'd be stoked to get out with either or both of you!

Next times I'm free are Thursday and Friday (February 2nd and 3d).

I'm at fivezerofive.forzerone.fourzerosevnthree.

Nick

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for partners to explore Frontrange moun…"
in the Partners