Powder Project Logo

Front Range

Original Post
Jonathan Burton · · Provo, UT · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0

Hey Guys,
New to Colorado, coming out from the Wasatch. I'm excited for the big year *fingers crossed* and would like to check out the areas around here. Let me know if you'd like to get some turns in.

Scott Ferguson 1 · · Denver Colorado · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

Hey Jonathan,

I too am new to the front range except I'm coming Kansas. My backcountry drug of choice is climbing but am in the process of building a AT setup for use this season. I'm certainly new to the backcountry skiing realm but would be psyched to head out with you if you are willing to share some BC ski knowledge with a noob. I'm a high altitude and exercise physiologists at UC Denver so I promise i'm a quick learner and could share some physiology wisdom in return :)

Cheers,

Scott

Jonathan Burton · · Provo, UT · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0

Scott,
That'd be awesome man! My wife is going to med school at Anschutz and is taking a high altitude medicine class right now. Yeah, as the season approaches just shoot me an email and we can plan something. jwburton08@gmail.com

slim bouguerra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Jonathan,
I will be around Colorado for two weeks (Dec 21 to Jan 2), i am looking for partners for Ski touring or Ice climbing.
Please let me know if we can work something out!

cronikerdelta Gray · · Englewood, CO · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

Anyone want to get out on Sunday? I live in Denver. I was thinking of something near East Portal or Berthoud but I'm ok with something a bit further out too.

Jonathan Stickel · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm looking for partners. I like to get on Fridays to avoid traffic. Last minute, but I'm looking to get out tomorrow (Fri, 2/26). Send me a PM for tomorrow or another time (or reply here).

Ben Thuss · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I know this thread is from last season but if any of you want to get together for a tour sometime I'm looking for parters in the front range as well!

https://www.powderproject.com/forum/topic/3390/boulder-front-range

Paul Hutton · · Kansas City, MO · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

I'm traveling through CO. I only have experience with ski parks up to black diamond. My skiing started at winter Park, CO, so I'd love to go back there! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Front Range"