Powder Project Logo

New England Touring Partner

Original Post
Tom Cosentino · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'm based in the greater Boston area and am looking for ski touring partners.  I've been ski touring for 6 years and have my Avy 1 cert.  I typically go up to NH, but like chasing the powder and will go to VT and ME too.  Thanks!

Daniel May · · Bath, ME · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Hey Tom,

I'm living up in Bath ME and have been looking to find a touring partner myself. I don't have my avy (yet) but have mountain experience mainly out west and would love to get some tours in with ya

Joe Siracuse · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 10 days ago · Points: 0

Im a very experienced skier, brand new to back country touring. I spend a lot of time in the Adirondacks but I'd drive out to VT or NH for some tours

Zan Chidiac · · chester NH · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Hey, I just moved to the north east but am an experienced back-country skier with big ambitions. I'd love to do some touring with you and am free whenever the snow is good!

Dorian Maillard · · Portsmouth NH · Joined 10 hours ago · Points: 0

Hey, I'm a from the french alps and I just moved to NH as well. I'm a very experienced skier, and I'm trained at mountain rescue and avalanche rescue. In my home country I was practicing mostly steep skiing so I would love to discover mountain ranges of the North East. I'm basically free every weekend so do not hesitate to contact me!  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "New England Touring Partner"