Powder Project Logo

Win Free IKON Base Pass

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Powder Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Kathy Qi · · Frisco, TX · Joined 22 days ago · Points: 0
Not sure if it's okay to post here- please let me know if there's another page I should post to! I'm part of the UCSD Ski and Snowboard team, and we work with Alterra to sell IKON passes at a discounted rate to college students. We did really well in sales this year, so the company gave us several compensation passes. So, we decided to raffle one of them on Instagram! If you're interested, please follow the following instructions:

***THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR ENTRY ON INSTAGRAM***
DIRECTIONS ON ENTERING TO WIN A IKON BASE PASS FOR 19-20 SEASON :
1. Like this post
2. Follow us @ucsdskiteam
3. Tag three friends in the comments that you want to send it with on the slopes
4. Repost this post on your story (take a screenshot for proof if you win)

Details:
ONE winner will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday, November 12th - You DO NOT have to be a college student to win!
If you have already purchased an Ikon Pass for this season, you will be reimbursed if you win the Base Pass. If you previously purchased a full IKON Pass, and you accept, you will only be given an IKON Base Pass but will still be fully reimbursed.  Limited to ONE entry per person. DM us with any questions, and good luck!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

For Sale / Wanted
Post a Reply to "Win Free IKON Base Pass"