COVID-19: At REI, we encourage you to get outside responsibly. Stay local, avoid recreational travel, practice social distancing and check ahead for area and facility closures. Learn More
Powder Project Logo

Front Range partner

Original Post
Suka D. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 0

So the other posts are kind of outdated, so I thought I would start a new post.  I'm in Denver looking for some people to get out with this winter.  I'm in fairly good shape ( close to 40 peaks this year). Not looking to do anything crazy, just get out and enjoy the winter, maybe I can turn it up, maybe I'll turn it down a bit, whatever.  I've done the avy 1 course. I have the equipment.  I'll probably do an avalanche rescue this season, just to hone my skills.  Let me know if you're interested.  Cheers

Justin Kochalka · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2019 · Points: 0

Heya, I’m looking for a Denver area group to ride with this season too. I’m in solid shape and also have my Avy 1. I’ve only ever borrowed or rented a split so I’d have to get that, but planning on buying that in the next couple weeks.

Definitely interested in some group trips, so feel free to reach out - text/call (813) 802-8909

Colton Lawson · · Denver · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I'm in Denver. Very safe, avy 1, skier. Down to go out most weekends. Hit me up! 775 313 2122

Kevin Nicastro · · Denver, Co · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

Hey there. I'm in the front range. Avy 1 and worked as an avy awareness educator for a while. I like mellow lines unless conditions seems perfect for something bigger. I work for myself so my schedule is very flexible. 720-227-4568

Chalk Norris · · Brighton, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Anyone looking to get out this week/weekend? Looking for partners for some easy/moderates. Maybe hidden valley or.... tomorrow if anyone is interested? Hit me up
Cheers,
Brandon 
303-931-7290

Jacob Kenney · · Westminster, CO · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

I'm looking for the occasional partner.

Mostly looking for low avy risk locations/experienced partners right now as I haven't taken avy 1 yet. Hopefully soon.

That said, I am familiar to with looking at topo maps to decide where it should be safe to travel from winter hiking.

Mike Kubes · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Guys, Im also looking for safe and experienced partners for easy/moderate terrain. Im very safety minded however I am fairly new to BC Skiing. I have experience working as a climbing guide and paramedic.  Have not yet taken AIARE 1 yet.

Cheers!
(970) 238-0602

Dan Cook · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2019 · Points: 0

Hi All, I am looking for some folks to get into the BC with. I grew up in Summit County, been drawing lines up there in the bc since I was a youngin'. I am cautious, however I do like to get the blood pumping. I am currently in the military and will be back home for December (home is now Denver), looking to get some good sessions in. Hit me up if you want to plan a day.

Mike Davis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Hi All, I'm always looking for people to ski with. I have a really flexible schedule and tend to ski a mostly during the week. I'm in Boulder so RMNP and Indian Peaks are local haunts. I have Aiare 1& 2 and NOLS training from back in the day. More importantly I have a family and so am really conservative. Text me at 805-220-8438

MikeD

Patrick Flood · · Walla Walla, WA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Good 2020 everyone! I'm new to Idaho Falls and am looking for west and eastside Teton bc skiing partners. I'm an expert inbound and intermediate bc. Nothing hardcore, just intermediate adventures.
Cheers!

Suka D. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a partner/ group for Sunday.  Something in the front range.  Let me know if you're interested

henry Jensen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 13 hours ago · Points: 0

Anyone want to explore Pikes Peak? East face....?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Front Range partner"