Powder Project Logo

Denver Ski Tour Partners.

Original Post
Lincoln Davie · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi all, it looks like this is a good place to find BC partners. I am fairly new to the area having previously lived in Bozeman (Utah before).  Just completed my AAI Pro 1 Bridge course (also did AAI Pro Rescue). I have been touring quite a bit the past decade, but I'm still new to the Colorado region.

I have a pretty flexible schedule, and I am free on the weekends. 

Nick D'Hulster · · California · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Lincoln, I live here and am always in need of a partner for the front range. I tour 3-4 times a week and will be here the later half of March and most of April. I also completed the AAAPro1 and Pro rescue. Let me know! 904553eight57one

Colton Lawson · · Denver · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

If ya'll need a partner I'm down to tour any day. I live in Denver. 775-313-2122

Daniel Wilson · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 6

Based in Denver, down for whatever. Was looking into hitting something this weekend 231-970-1447.

Nick Votto · · CO, CT, IT · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 0

Hey all, looks like Sunday is going to be pretty damn good (claiming 15-30 inches by Saturday night).  Looking for backcountry partners for Jones or Butler or Berthoud.  
Safe and Avy trained, not looking to do anything to super sketch or open as I was up there 2 days ago and the snowpack was questionable, not sure what this big storm will add to that (looks like it will be on the heavier side).  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Denver Ski Tour Partners."