Powder Project Logo

Women's Scarpa Freedom SL alpine/touring ski boot

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Powder Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Katy Ryan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm selling some gently used Women's Scarpa Freedom SL Alpine/Touring boots. I bought these brand new and skied on them for 2 seasons. Unfortunately they are just too big and consequently only have about 50 days of use. The intuition liners have been molded once, but can be remolded. I'm happy to meet you and let you try them on. Feel free to contact me with any further questions. Boots include additional replaceable mountain piste soles as well. My number is 724.366.4851 and I am located in Fort Collins.

From Scarpa:

FREEDOM SL by SCARPA® combines performance, lightness and a 27° range of motion to give you the best performance in downhill and a comfortable walking during the way up. The cuff and the shell are made in Pebax® Rnew, 100% organic renewable material that keeps a good elasticity even at low temperatures.

FREEDOM SL is built with the Carbon Core Technology: an over-injected carbon insert on the shell sole to stiffen the boot and reduce the anti-torsion effect. Moreover, it improves the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell.

Flex Index: 120
Range of Motion: 27°
Inner Boot: FR Speed
Shell | Cuff | Tongue: Pebax® Renew
Buckles: 4 + FR Power Strap
Forward Lean: 10° - 18°
Sole: Vibram® Mountain Plus

Amy Broman · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Katy! What's the shell size on these?

Good question! Sorry I didn't include it earlier. They are size 24.

Also, I'm asking $170 OBO.

Jackie E · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Hi
Still have these for sale?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.