Powder Project Logo

FS: Men's Ski Clothing Blowout - NWT - Marmot, Spyder, TNF, Arc'teryx

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Powder Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ross T. · · New York, NY · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Paring down some brand new never used jackets and such with huge discounts. Glad to meet up in person in NYC or ship anything in the US (Paypal upfront). To allay any fears about sending money to a stranger (me), I will gladly provide any purchasers with my Linkedin profile (so, you know, I won't screw you over because then you could call my workplace and cause problems) to prove that I am a non-psychotic "young professional" who is just looking to unload some kit and not scam people. If you care about that sorta thing.

Items include:

1.) TNF NFZ Gore-Tex 2L ski shell in Hot Chocolate Brown/Fiery Red, Men's Large - Retail $349, selling for $150
2.) Marmot Headwall Primaloft jacket in Turkish Tile Blue, Men's Large - Retail $325, selling for $140
3.) Arc'teryx Atom LT jacket in Echo Blue, Men's XL - Retail $239, selling for $120
4.) Spyder Foremost Heavyweight Core Sweater in Albion Green/Polar, Men's Large - Retail $169, selling for $70
5.) Arc'teryx Fission SV Gore-Tex insulated jacket in Dark Moss, Men's Large - Retail $689, Make an offer

I also have tons of mint gently used jackets (all will include unattached tags) in Men's L/XL sizes. Honestly just PM me with what you are looking for and chances are I have something close to what you are looking for.

Hit me up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

For Sale / Wanted
Post a Reply to "FS: Men's Ski Clothing Blowout - NWT - Marmot,…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.