Powder Project Logo

Seeking mountaineering partners

Original Post
Martina Holzach · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hi,

I am new to Colorado and I am looking for like-minded people to be in the mountains.

I would like to step further into mountaineering, spending as much time outside as possible and have people to train and practice with.
I did my AIARE 1 (would love to keep on practicing and analyzing snow), I did some First Aid training (Wilderness and High Altitude), I used to be a snowboarder (riding competitions) but now getting more into skiing (better for the mountaineering, I ski double black diamonds if that means anything?)
I also bike, climb, ski mountaineer and did many high altitude hikes in the Himalayas (used to spend the last 5years there).

It would be great to have friends here and to support each other to become better in the skills we love.

Looking forward hearing from you.

My email address is: martina.holzach@gmail.com

Matt E · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined May 2018 · Points: 6

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are always looking to get out, right now we are skiing the 13ers and 14ers if you wanted to join. We also climb (trad, alpine rock) and hike/scramble the peaks over the summer. Been skiing the BC here for about 3 years, very safety cautious and all the necessary gear. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking mountaineering partners"