Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Powder Project Logo

Colorado front range ski partners

Original Post
Morgan Sperry · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm new to backcountry, but I've taken the AIARE 1 class. Now I just need partners to go out with. I'm pretty confident in the resorts and will ski most of the lines but I've yet to do anything out of bounds. If anyone's interested, hit me up!

Earl Dean 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey!  

I live in Boulder. Find any partners?

Nick Quesnel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey,

I live in Littleton and am looking for partners as well. Have you found any?

Emilio Saladino · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hello,

I am going to be visiting the area from 3/18-3/24 and am interested in getting a tour together. perhaps we can plan some thing. i have all the necessary gear and avalanche level 1 training. let me know if you are available around that time.

Iain Baker · · Denver, CO · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Denver and also looking for some people to join for BC adventures. I'm a newbie to BC, but am a very strong mountaineer and skiier. Understand the avalanche basics from intro classes, taking an AIARE class at the end of the month. Have all the necessary equipment. Email me at iain@shakenbaker.com.

Nick Quesnel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Iain,

Emilio and myself are going Thursday if you are around.

-Nick

A Non · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in the Denver area April 2 - April 4. I am taking the AIARE level 1 the weekend before. I was planning to skin up Quandary Peak and ride down. Is anyone interested in this or something similar?

jjm · · boston · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Guys, I'm on a road trip and visiting CO for the first time. I was planning on being around Boulder area 3/26 and 3/27 and then around Frisco/Vail 3/28 through 3/30, but I can be pretty flexible and move around if needed. Longtime mountaineer and decent skiier I'm not really looking for any intense downhill skiing but more for some longer tours and hopefully get to know the mountains of the area with some local people.

Let me know if any of you would be down to get out togehter

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Colorado front range ski partners"
in the Partners