Website "flow"

Original Post
Eliot Augusto · · Boulder, CO · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

Your website is difficult to navigate and many of the elements(the map, the "areas" list) are huge. The information I came to powder project to get is to hard to find. People interested in back country skiing in Colorado are most probably not looking to hear about "local" events such as hiking in italy. I mean, I want to climb the dolomites sooooo badly, but I'm here to read about the options to get turns in. WHY does every corporation want 90% of their website to be an advertisement about themselves? That fact alone means I'm not going to really use this site because I know its going to frustrate me just finding the trail description on my phone. Nothing bothers me more than scrolling and scrolling through advertisements and clicking option after option to get to the information I'm looking for. Especially when you can solve it with a drop down box search.

Maybe I'm just a sourpuss.

Caleb Joyce · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 44

Yup, you are right. Our area pages need some help and we know it. Have you checked out the app. It's map based if that's a better way for you to discover ski lines.

BTW: Skiing in June! Major props #neversummer

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply